Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious!

My aunt Joy, who is more like my cousin since we are only 5 years apart ---and who I get to see on 4th of July and I am so stinking excited ... thumbnail 1 summary

My aunt Joy, who is more like my cousin since we are only 5 years apart ---and who I get to see on 4th of July and I am so stinking excited for that family reunion I can hardly stand it ----sent me this PICTURE!

I am FLABBERGASTED – jaw-dropping-drooling-stupid --- over this CAKE!

Yes. A CAKE.

((The hamster is NOT the picture of the cake...I just liked its sweet face!))

If you received a cake like this, could you even bear to cut into it?

Which piece would you want first……

“I’d like a piece of that hand wheel right there, and maybe just a bit of the needle bar, please!”

Hehehehe

This is just beautiful -----

singercake

Wouldn’t you just love to see how a cake like this came to be? Every little detail – the sewing box, the fondant scissors and spools of thread..the way that fondant fabric is draped underneath the presser foot – the HAND CRANK!

Every time I look at this I see something new…….

Nope. I couldn’t cut into it. I’d probably have to have it dunked in resin to keep it forever as it is ----

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét