Punch Art Carrots for Easter!

I thought I would be a little corny today and show you a quick way to create Easter carrots! After all, what is Easter without carrots for t... thumbnail 1 summary
I thought I would be a little corny today and show you a quick way to create Easter carrots! After all, what is Easter without carrots for the Easter Bunny!


My carrots are quite simple to make. All you need is the "Blossom Petals Punch" and the "Sweetest Stem Embosslits Die". I hand-drew the carrot lines and added a thin line of white with my "White Signo Gel Pen":


I popped up my carrots with "Stampin' Dimensionals" and then finished them off with a solo "Rhinestone Jewel" for a little bit of bling!

Card supplies:
  • Cardstock: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper White
  • DSP: Sweet Shop
  • Inks: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Blossom Petals Punch, Sweetest Stem Embosslits Die, 
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Stamp Set: Everybunny

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét