Stampers for Others Mono-chromatic Card!

Our challenge for this month with a group of stampers I belong to called "Stampers for Others" , was to create a mono-chromatic ca... thumbnail 1 summary
Our challenge for this month with a group of stampers I belong to called "Stampers for Others", was to create a mono-chromatic card. I decided to stick with black & white for mine:


I dug out a stamp I haven't used for quite some time. This is one of those solo stamps that can be purchased on page 107 called "Ornate Blossom". Once I completed my card layers, I sprayed the whole card with shimmer mist that I made using alcohol and "Frost White Shimmer Paint". The photo really doesn't capture the soft shimmer that is created:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Lace Ribbon Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Frost Shimmer Mist Paint
  • Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Love & Laughter
Please come back and visit me later today as Stampin' Up! is releasing our "Retirement List"! The items on the retired list will never be offered again so you must act quickly before they disappear!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét