Still In Flight ----

I’m still flying home as this posts -- My red eye flight left San Francisco last night at 11:15pm West Coast time, and lands in Washington/... thumbnail 1 summary

I’m still flying home as this posts --

My red eye flight left San Francisco last night at 11:15pm West Coast time, and lands in Washington/Dulles at 7:39am. One more flight after that…Dulles to Greensboro gets me into my home airport at 9:15am. I’m going to be one tired puppy!

I occupied my time in San Francisco by wandering through the vintage sewing machine display on loan from the San Francisco Museum!

This was SO COOL to see…..

But I nearly wept when I saw that they had a featherweight under glass right there in the terminal….*sigh*

There isn’t time to write a description on each one – my flight boards in 30 minutes and I want this to post in the morning. So I’m putting this on slide show

And I promise I WILL get to more pics from the Sisters Show as soon as I am able….

But I know one thing….as soon as I am home --- I am going to BED – my OWN BED! And I’ll catch you later!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét