Monday Merchandise-Petite Purse Die!

Have you heard? Stampin' Up! has a new die! And a cute one at that. I've posted this little cutie in a post back at the beginning of... thumbnail 1 summary
Have you heard? Stampin' Up! has a new die! And a cute one at that. I've posted this little cutie in a post back at the beginning of April:

Petite Purse Bigz Die
Item #125606
$32.95

And here is a video by Emily Montoya from Stampin' Up!:



What is really amazing about this die is you only need to apply glue to 2 small tabs and assemble. The little handle in glued on the inside of the purse and then the flap fits right over the front:

For the card below, I only used part of the die to create a flat purse on my card:

Oooh the possibilities are endless! Click on my online store below to shop 24/7!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét