Easing Into Labor Day Weekend 2016!

Our hike this morning. BLISS! Temps in the high 50s with nearly ZERO humidity [or what feels like it, after having been in the Mediterranean... thumbnail 1 summary
20160903_071713
Our hike this morning.

BLISS!

Temps in the high 50s with nearly ZERO humidity [or what feels like it, after having been in the Mediterranean!] and that blue blue, Carolina blue sky.

Thank you for all of your words and posts of concern during this hurricane episode.  I live in north central North Carolina, about an hour’s drive south of the Virginia state line and though we had rain, we missed the brunt of everything.  I hope that anyone closer to the coast has survived as well!

I loaded up the van late yesterday afternoon and was here by dinner time.

NO SEWING HAPPENED.  But that’s okay.  I finished quilting the Tumbler quilt yesterday and I think some sit and veg time was well deserved.

For those who think I NEVER sit still and do nothing….well, you are wrong!

There was some excitement though, check out what we found on our trail cam:
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét