A Blue Ridge Parkway Sunday!

There was just no denying it. Quilting had to wait. It was a lovely 80 degrees at the cabin by mid-afternoon with low humidity and the sun w... thumbnail 1 summary
20160904_163723
There was just no denying it.

Quilting had to wait.

It was a lovely 80 degrees at the cabin by mid-afternoon with low humidity and the sun was  dropping shadows all around from the gorgeous clouds dotting a September Carolina blue sky.

Helmet on, boots laced up, out we went for some fresh air and to take in the glorious views of this place I call home in North Carolina.

I’ve never been to the Outer Banks.  I know when folks hear of the Carolinas the FIRST thing they think of is the coastline.  But for me, it is all about these mountains.  This is the place I call home.  This is the place I always long to be.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét