Spanish Rose Update!

Yesterday, just as I was headed up the driveway on a tear to make my lunch date with Lisa at Nawab on time, I found my way blocked by the po... thumbnail 1 summary
20160802_164035
Yesterday, just as I was headed up the driveway on a tear to make my lunch date with Lisa at Nawab on time, I found my way blocked by the postal van ---delivering me a package!

Oh, hallelujah!  Irene’s bocks have arrived!

I couldn’t wait to open the package, but I was already nearly late for lunch so as soon as Postal Joe could get his van out of the end of my driveway I was off and running.

We had a wonderful lunch.  Indian food is something that I love that no one else in the family does…so when I want it, it’s time to “phone a friend” and enjoy it with someone who also loves it.  And we’ve got a great place in Winston Salem that serves a phenomenal lunch time buffet.  Having lived here 8 1 /2 years now (How did that happen?!) I can say that it has never failed to satisfy!

After lunch was over, I headed over to do some dreaded wardrobe enhancement.

You know that kind of panic as in…”Shoot!  My days in the video studio are nearly here and I can’t wear the same thing I wore last year!!”
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét