Nearly Kitted Out!

Kit-making is still in progress at Quilt Villa! I am slowly watching the piles of pieces go down as each one is picked up in order and assem... thumbnail 1 summary
20160804_080335
Kit-making is still in progress at Quilt Villa!

I am slowly watching the piles of pieces go down as each one is picked up in order and assembled for each cruiser.

Two kits each! 

And I better plan on a big kit of miscellaneous parts incase anyone loses a needle, a pin, a leaf piece or their thread!

As I’m bundling all of this stuff up I am beginning to think of the weight of my own luggage and the restrictions that go with it. I think I’ll be leaving that 3rd pair of shoes at home.  And plan on wearing everything in my small packed wardrobe twice – I don’t think folks will care if I don’t have much to wear as long as the class stuff makes it intact!

Do we have everything?
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét