Westfield NY Quilters - Way to Represent!

My friend Jill is an Innova Long Arm Dearler, and this past weekend she just happened to be vending at a lovely guild quilt show in Westfiel... thumbnail 1 summary
IMG_4799
My friend Jill is an Innova Long Arm Dearler, and this past weekend she just happened to be vending at a lovely guild quilt show in Westfield, New York.

A very happy text came my way saying “I’m at the Westflied, NY guild show…3 Allietares, a Scrappy Bargello and a Star Struck!  Well represented!”

I was so excited that I asked Jill if she could snap some photos for me to share.

These quilters have done such lovely work and they deserve a bit of recognition here on the blog for their efforts!  This first Allietare is by Cheryl Gulvin.

Of course, the fun part for me is the placards and what they have to say about their quilts.

Check this one out:

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét