Show a Little, Share a Lot!

I love seeing the show & share and it is always a surprise to those who have not been in my workshops before! “I didn’t know to bring an... thumbnail 1 summary
20160615_130329
I love seeing the show & share and it is always a surprise to those who have not been in my workshops before!

“I didn’t know to bring anything!” is the response.

And that’s okay.  Because if all 30 to 50 students brought something, or more than one something for our after lunch break show & share – it wouldn’t be quick!  We’d never get back to our workshop projects!

Show & Share time in class is supposed to be short and sweet, just like dessert –and still give us a chance to know who YOU are, see the things that YOU have made, and get our juices flowing so we are ready to head back to the machines and get piecing!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét