It’s That Quilty Box Time!

Hello from North Carolina on a very beautiful June evening – the first day of Summer! This is that Solstice thing!  I know I love it when th... thumbnail 1 summary


Hello from North Carolina on a very beautiful June evening – the first day of Summer!

This is that Solstice thing!  I know I love it when the light stays longer…but OH NO!!  This means from here on out, it’s going to get less and less, and that makes me sad.  Still, I love my summer nights…and the summer mornings for early walks, and birds and flowers.

Remember when summer seemed to last forever when we were kids?

So I’m here to draw for the June Quilty-Box!

It’s such a great one, and I know someone is going to be extra happy to be drawn as winner.

2024 entries!!  Whooopie!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét