In a Packing Frenzy!

It hit me yesterday as I was coming out of my massage fog that not only am I packing today for my trip to Georgia and Tennessee, winding up ... thumbnail 1 summary

floralsuitcase
It hit me yesterday as I was coming out of my massage fog that not only am I packing today for my trip to Georgia and Tennessee, winding up at the cabin for 4th of July –but also leaving on the 7th of July for Seattle and our Quiltville Alaska Cruise with Craftours!

It’s coming up so quickly

Must remember passport.  Must remember workshop stuff for the cruise for THAT suitcase.  Must remember cruise quilt!

My mom and my two crazy aunts are going to be on this cruise, and I can’t wait to be making some memories with them as well.  It’s going to be EPIC.

My friend Irene is joining me in Tennessee for the workshop there, and will be coming with me to the cabin for the 4th of July..and fly out of Greensboro with me to Seattle for the cruise.

All of this stuff has to be done TODAY!


Holy cow.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét