A Couple of Crazy Daisies!

Irene and I grabbed the last bit of my time in Kentucky and headed to the Crazy Daisy antique mall in Louisville, close to the airport. Why ... thumbnail 1 summary
2016-06-18 13.15.32 (2)
Irene and I grabbed the last bit of my time in Kentucky and headed to the Crazy Daisy antique mall in Louisville, close to the airport.

Why not?  We had time to spare, and anything I might want to purchase that couldn’t fly with me could easily ride down to Tennessee in her car when she comes to see me in a couple of weeks.

We were women on a mission! Looking for machines, sewing items, vintage glassware, and of course QUILTS!

And so much more fun if we tried on hats, laughed at ridiculous things like the stand up fat jiggling belt machine!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét