Help Me Pack!!

This is my route up through NC, into VA, across parts of WV and into Ohio where I’ll be in Fairborn, near Dayton! From there I go up to the... thumbnail 1 summary

This is my route up through NC, into VA, across parts of WV and into Ohio where I’ll be in Fairborn, near Dayton! From there I go up to the tippy top corner of Ohio over to Ashtabula, and then finally into North East ((Yes, there is a town called North East!)) Pennsylvania.

It’s gonna put LOADS of miles on Shamu! But I’m ready…

I’m packing up the car, but I’m still undecided on a couple of things.

I’ve got room for 4 or 5 of the quilts as a preview of String Fling for my trunk shows. I can’t narrow them down. I love them all!

Would you mind helping me out?

Click THIS post, check them over..and come back here and leave me a comment on what you’d like to see up close and personal if you could, okay?

For instance, I am really torn between bringing Orca Bay, or Jamestown Landing?! I want a good variety --- but I can’t take it ALL.

In the mean time – laundry is going, and the suitcase is getting packed and projects are finding their way into the tote bags for evening sewing my hotel…..

Here we go, on the road again!

Bonnie

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét