FREE SHIPPING!

FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $40.00 or more from May 12 to May 17th! Contact me today to place your order! Don't forget to check ou... thumbnail 1 summary
FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $40.00 or more from May 12 to May 17th! Contact me today to place your order!


Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack ......10 full pages of items. Great products at amazing prices......while supplies last!

Make sure you visit the Retiring Products......each year we bid a fond farewell to fabulous products, get your favorites today before they're gone!

Check out our Scrapbooking Section for all your scrapbooking needs!

How about digital designing with My Digital Studio.

Contact me to place your order as I will have to input the order for you, to give you the FREE shipping! This is not a Stampin' Up! promotion, this is being offered by me for you!

Email: deb_henderson@hotmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét