Monday Merchandise-Sponges!

For those of you that love the look of sponging on your layers, this technique can easily be completed with these 2 Stampin' Up! product... thumbnail 1 summary
For those of you that love the look of sponging on your layers, this technique can easily be completed with these 2 Stampin' Up! products:

Stamping Sponges, Item #101610
Preferred Price: $3.50

Our stamping sponges are just the right tool for sponging ink around the edges of your card stock. Use them whole or cut them into wedges so you have one for each color. I cut mine in half and then in half again so that I have 4 wedges for 4 different ink colors. I use these sponges when I want more of a sponging effect on my layers that is less controlled than the Sponge Daubers.

■ Approximately 2-3/4" diameter
■ 3 per package

Sponge Daubers, Item #102892
Preferred Price: $10.95
Sponge daubers slip right onto your finger, giving you greater application control. And with 12 in a package, you can have one for all the colors you use frequently. Small sponges attached to plastic tubes. I adhered labels to each sponge and have one for each color of ink. This way I don't have to rinse them every time I use them. I use these for a lighter sponging effect on my layers or to achieve a more controlled sponging effect.

■ 12 per package
■ Approximately 1-1/4" tall
■ Great for applying Stampin’ Pastels
Don't forget to click on my SU! logo below to take you to my online store!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét