2012-2013 Wish List for you!

I don't usually have lots of time to play with "My Digital Studio" but thought I would play last night as we watched the endin... thumbnail 1 summary
I don't usually have lots of time to play with "My Digital Studio" but thought I would play last night as we watched the ending to American Idol. I came up with a new "Wish List" for the new catalog for you to print out. The list also includes the pages from the catalog you might need to visit for quick reference and my information is also at the bottom if you need me!


Click on the link below in Google Docs to print:

PDF Wish List

Don't forget to take one last peek at the retiring items and the clearance rack before they are gone. Here are the quick links:

And what about joining as a demo to be on my team and getting a 20% discount on everything  you order? You never have to demonstrate if you choose not to. You can just do this as a hobby and save lots of money on stamps and products. If you would like more information, send me a note and I'll get right back to you!

Have a great day!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét