Saturday Simple!

Many of you know I love butterfly images. When a new catalog debuts, my first choices are almost always embossing folders and butterflies! I... thumbnail 1 summary
Many of you know I love butterfly images. When a new catalog debuts, my first choices are almost always embossing folders and butterflies! It breaks my heart to tell you that the stamp set I used in the card below is retiring this year and so is the "Concord Crush" color on this card:


You still have a few more weeks to order this stamp set if you end up falling in love with it as much as I did:


Flores Suaves, Item #112913, Wood Mount $21.95.

I embossed the butterfly image on "Concord Crush Cardstock" and hand-cut. Notice the little circle with the sentiment neatly tucked inside? How did I do that?


I used the "2 1/2" Circle Punch" and cut a hole in a thin piece of scrap paper. I then placed the hole on my "Basic Black Cardstock" layer and stamped the sentiment inside the hole with "Craft White Ink" and sprinked "White Embossing Powder". Heat set with "Heat Tool":


What are all those tiny white specks on my card front? I used an old toothbrush, dipped the bristles in the "Craft White Ink" and turned the toothbrush upside-down. Using your fore finger, swish the bristles around and the ink automatically splatters on your card!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Concord Crush, Basic Black
  • Inks: Craft White
  • Stamps: Flores Suaves, Curly Cute
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
  • Misc: Toothbrush


Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét