CCMC 192

One of my favorite stamp sets is called Notably Ornate . And this is the stamp set I chose to use for today's Create with Connie & M... thumbnail 1 summary
One of my favorite stamp sets is called Notably Ornate. And this is the stamp set I chose to use for today's Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. If you've never joined us, maybe today would be a great day to do so. Joining in on challenges is a great way to learn from others and a great way to bring out your creativity.

Here is the sketch for this week:


My Card:


I decided to use the stamped frame as my focal image and added a bunch of elements from there:


I also added some Chocolate Chip Ink specs to my background by using the Spritzer Tool with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker. The dove was stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink and hand-cut with my Paper Snips. The little tiny flowers you see on the card front are the Paper Daisies and I added a Rhinestone Jewel to each center that I first colored with a pink Permanent marker.

I hope you decide to come play with us this week, we would love to have you!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip
  • Stamp Sets: Notably Ornate, Petite Pairs
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Paper Daisies, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét