Tuesday Tips or Techniques-Making your own Banner!

Banners have been the rage lately and you see them on cards quite frequently. Stampin' Up! featured banners in our monthly magazine &quo... thumbnail 1 summary
Banners have been the rage lately and you see them on cards quite frequently. Stampin' Up! featured banners in our monthly magazine "Stampin' Success" a few months ago and I found a quick way to create these. Keep reading and I'll show you how!

If you look at the bottom layer on my card you will notice the banner I created:


I started out by cutting a piece of paper from the Sweet Shop Designer Paper Pack measuring 1 1/2" x 4 1/4". You will also need your 1 3/8" Square Punch:


Flip the punch over so you can peek in the window and slide your DSP piece so that it sits in the corner of the square. Make sure you line up your paper so that both sides of the square are equal. This will center the paper when you cut:


Punch out the triangle as shown below and this is what your banner will look like:


How easy was that? You'll notice that I also used my Scallop Edge Punch to create two strips of scallops using the Red Glimmer Paper and glued to each side of my banner. I also used the 1" Circle Punch to cut out 2 circles for my cherries. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue them in place:


Did you notice the Poppy Parade Mini Close Pin? I used a Sponge Dauber and sponged ink all over the clothes pin to give it some color!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
  • Inks: Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi
  • Stamp Sets: You're A Gem, Mouthwatering
  • Accessories: Mini Clothespins
  • DSP: Sweet Shop, Red Glimmer
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelit, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Sponge Dauber

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét