Mojo Monday 231

Good Monday Morning. I was able to stay home to work today while my hubby travels. I had to have routine blood work done so here I am, all c... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Monday Morning. I was able to stay home to work today while my hubby travels. I had to have routine blood work done so here I am, all caught up on our business paperwork and time to play! I haven't played Mojo Monday for quite some time now and I just love the sketch challenge for this week:

My Card:


I made a card this weekend for another challenge and I used the same exact colors and DSP. With spring hopefully around the corner, this card offers spring cheery colors. I used a few Big Shot items and a few punches:

My flower is from the "Flower Daisies Die" the "Boho Blossoms Punch" and the "Blossom Petal Punch. I add an "In Color Printed Brad" in the center and use a "Stampin' Dimensional" to glue it in place.

Other Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Confetti White
  • Stamps: Sweetheart
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Water Color Crayons
  • Tools: Blender Pen, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Corner Rounder Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Blossom Petal Punch, Paper Doily Die, Flower Daisies Die, 3.5" Circle Die
  • Accessories: In Color Printed Brads, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
  • DSP: Beyond the Garden

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét