Cindy's Workshop!

I changed things up a bit for Cindy's workshop. Most of these girls have been with me for quite some time and I want to keep them intere... thumbnail 1 summary
I changed things up a bit for Cindy's workshop. Most of these girls have been with me for quite some time and I want to keep them interested! (Hi Girls!)

For the first project I completed a "Step It Up" demonstration. I started by showing them a simple card which is quite cute the way it is but......


"Step It Up" a bit and this is what you end up with:


Amazing how just a few changes makes the card so much more elegant looking. I added texture with an embossing folder, I sponged, I added a small loop of ribbon, I added a 3D flower and I added color along the strip of flowers! 

I also showed the girls how using a "Glue Stick", you can add a little bit to the end of your "Bakers Twine", run your fingers around it and it stiffens it up so you can thread your button!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Stampin' Write Markers in Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
  • Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Designer Buttons, Bakers Twine
  • Stamps: Tea Shoppe
  • Tools: Dotted Ribbon Punch, Big Shot Machine, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Glue Stick
Project #2:
 

A Bookmark! The instructions on how to create this bookmark are located HERE. Stampin' up! supplied us demo's with the instructions in our latest Stampin' Connection monthly magazine. I hope you will try one!

Below I show how you add it to the corner of a book or magazine to use as your bookmark:


Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
  • DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack, In-Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Stamps: Posy Punch
  • Tools: Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Make-n-Take Project:
 

The girls all took turns passing around supplies and tools to create this card to take home with them. I showed them the "Tap Dance Technique":


You ink up your stamp image with a lighter color (Pretty In Pink) and then "tap dance" a "Stampin' Write Marker" (Perfect Plum) in various spots on the same stamp image. They really liked the effect this technique created.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
  • Inks: Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink & Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Markers
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stamps: On Your Birthday, Elements of Style
If you are interested in learning some new ways to use your products and supplies and also earning FREE product, contact me today to book a workshop. I would love to visit with you and your friends!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét