Lora's Workshop!

I had a great time on Wednesday during Lora's workshop. This was a noontime workshop and she even provided lunch for everyone......thank... thumbnail 1 summary
I had a great time on Wednesday during Lora's workshop. This was a noontime workshop and she even provided lunch for everyone......thanks Lora!

This is the first card I demo'd:


A little bit of punch art. Notice how shimmery the butterfly is? I used homemade "Shimmer Mist"!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: Jet Black StazOn
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ribbon Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Butterfly Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Shimmer Mist
  • Accessories: Brads
  • Stamps: Perfectly Penned
Project #2:

Did I tell you yet how much I love the "Elegant Bird Die"? I admit I did not like it when I first viewed it in the catalog but the more I use it the more I fall in love with it! This time I chose not to use the wing part of it and just add layers to decorate the bird's center:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
  • DSP: Attic Boutique
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Antique Brads, 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Elegant Bird Die, Labels Collection Framelits
  • Stamps: Apothecary Art
Project #3:


A little bit more punch art.......I tried to create quick cards as I had some girls that had to get back to work!! This was the make-n-take that everyone created and took home with them.


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Indigo Island, Rich Razzleberry, White Confetti
  • DSP: Sweet Shop
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
  • Tools: Modern Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Brads (SAB)
  • Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét