CCMC 194

Happy Thursday and Happy Spring! Spring brings flowers and that's what I decided to use for my focal image in this week's sketch cha... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Thursday and Happy Spring! Spring brings flowers and that's what I decided to use for my focal image in this week's sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. Below is a photo of this week's sketch:


I used the Paper Doily Die in two different ways here on my card:


First I cut out a whole doily and then trimmed the outside edges to make it smaller in size. The size is perfect to layer a 2 1/2" Circle Punch layer of Calyso Coral Cardstock. I also layered a scallop circle under the doily cut from the Scallop Circle #2 Die. I sponged the edges of all my layers with Calypso Coral Ink:


I stamped my flower image directly on the Everyday Enchantment DSP with Calypso Coral Ink and hand-cut. I then cut a 2nd doily and used only part of it as a layer to outline my strip of DSP that sits vertically.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
  • DSP: Everyday Enchantment (SAB)
  • Inks: Calyso Coral, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Brads (SAB)
  • Tools: Paper Doily Die, Scallop Circle #2 Die, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
  • Stamps: Friendly Phrases, Fabulous Florets

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét