Wednesday Wacky-Kaitlynn's 4th Birthday!

I can't believe my grand-daughter Kaitlynn is "4" today! How exciting is that? Seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery... thumbnail 1 summary
I can't believe my grand-daughter Kaitlynn is "4" today! How exciting is that? Seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery room with my daughter welcoming her birth. Her birthday party is scheduled for this upcoming Sunday...."Princess Style" and "Poolside"!

This is what I created to go with her gifts. I Googled princess castle and came up with my own design using a few clip art ideas:


The Card:


I really like how my "Princess Castle" turned out. I used a few punches and I hand-made and cut all the other items you see. I glued everything for my castle on Whisper White Cardstock and then hand-cut leaving a small edging around the whole outside of the castle. I even added zing to a flap for my envelope by tracing the flap, hand-cutting the cardstock and embossing it and gluing it in place.

Card Supplies:
  • Tools: Pennant Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Small Heart Punch, Punch Pack, Cupcake Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Snips, Big Shot Machine, Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Stamps: On Your Birthday
  • Inks: Concord Crush

The Goodie Box:

A matching goodie box! So easy with the right tools. I use the Fancy Favor box cut with my Big Shot and decorated it to match my card.

Box Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Fancy Favor Box, Petal Cone Die, Pennant Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
  • Inks: Concord Crush
  • Stamps: Bring On The Cake
The Purse:


Is this little purse cute or what? I just love the new purse die (and you can order it on April 1st)! I added 4 one dollar bills in this cute little purse for Kaitlynn's 4 years! Again, decorated to match the card!

Purse Supplies:
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Purse Die, Small Heart Punch
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Jewels

I've added a few photo's of Kaitlynn to show you how much she's grown. The photo below shows her at the age of 11 months. Even then she loved the camera:


The one below is one of my favorites. She is actually wearing a bonnet that my daughter Jessica wore as a baby. I saved a few things that Jess wore and passed them down to her daughter. Because Kaitlynn didn't have much hair, similar to her mom, the bonnet protected the both of them from the sun:


This one is a photo of her "yearly" photographs at a professional photographer. She had just turned 3 in this photo. I will have new ones for this year soon!


Have a great day and Happy Birthday to Kaitlynn!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét