Stampers for Others Challenge!

I posted our challenge for February for a group of stampers I belong to. The challenge for this month is an inspiration challenge using this... thumbnail 1 summary
I posted our challenge for February for a group of stampers I belong to. The challenge for this month is an inspiration challenge using this photo:


I have a story to go with my card. I posted the inspiration photo for the challenge not realizing that I ordered the Elegant Bird Die a few days before. This Elegant Bird Die to me was NOT something I was going to purchase. I thought it was ugly until I started seeing samples done with it. It looked so big in the catalog.......anyway, I got suckered into purchasing it, especially after viewing the samples on Shelli's blog! Now, I just love it! I got myself ready to create a card with the inspiration photo above and had no clue where to start and then my little light bulb turned on...........


I embossed the bird's body with the Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder and then brayered on some Basic Black Ink and sponged the edges. I promise you will love this die if you don't have it yet.


For the flower, I punched (3) from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch on lever 3 setting and the same Attic Boutique DSP. Poke a hole in the center of each flower. Scrunch (2) of the flowers tightly and then unroll the flowers and stack together with a brad. I glued it in place with a Stampin' Dimensional and then messed around with the scrunching until I liked the way the flower looked.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • DSP: Attic Boutique
  • Inks: Basic Black, Calypso Coral
  • Accessories: Safety Pin, SAB Everyday Enchantment Brads
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Elegant Bird Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Brayer, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Fodler
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags 

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét