CCMC-OCC6

I am going to be a little partial today.....I just LOVE how this card turned out! I dug out my Color Coach and this is the color combination... thumbnail 1 summary
I am going to be a little partial today.....I just LOVE how this card turned out! I dug out my Color Coach and this is the color combination I came up with for the Saturday Create with Connie & Mary Challenge:


This is the sketch challenge for this Saturday's challenge:


Notice how I strayed away from the square layer above and used the Labels Collection Framelits below for a  substitution. I also used a coordinating stamp set called Apothecary Art and embossed the image with Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder:


For my cute trio of flowers I have a tutorial listed on my free tutorials page. Click HERE if you would like to learn how to create these. They are quite simple. I also added a few branches from the Little Leaves Die. Notice how just a tiny pop of Very Vanilla brings out the colors. I also added a little bit of ribbon by adding some Sticky Strip at the bottom of my stamped layer and scrunching up the ribbon as I stuck it on:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
  • Stamps: Apothecary Art, Fifth Avenue Floral
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Eyelet Border Punch, Little Leaves Die, Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
  • Inks: Pacific Point, VersaMark
  • Accessories: Tangerine Tango Scalloped Dotted Ribbon
Thank you to all of you who subscribed to our Create with Connie & Mary Occasions Subscription. I hope you enjoyed all of our projects and I hope you join us again for our next subscription. Keep watching our design site for upcoming challenges and upcoming subscriptions. Have a great day today and don't forget to get some stampin' in!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét