Wanderlust On the Set, Day 1!

Doesn’t this look like we were having fun? I was greeted by this wonderful welcome sign as I went through the front doors into the Quiltmake... thumbnail 1 summary
20160809_140539
Doesn’t this look like we were having fun?

I was greeted by this wonderful welcome sign as I went through the front doors into the Quiltmaker Magazine offices at 7am yesterday morning, before the office even got busy.

You would never had known what the previous day and thrown me through just to get here.

I was up and eager and ready to roll.

Thank heavens my body remains on East Coast time, not having had enough days to adjust to the 2 hours earlier here.  I awoke with my 5am alarm feeling completely refreshed and excited about everything the day had in store for us.

It’s been just about exactly a year since I was here last, so it was like old home week seeing everyone again and catching up with how things have been going around here.  Exciting things are happening for F+W Media and Craft University is stepping up its game and I’m thrilled with what the future holds.

But before we can do anything, we’ve got to get camera ready!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét