In the Studio, Day 2!

Another day in the studio at the Quiltmaker offices in Golden, Colorado! We had just a few segments to record, a bunch of promos and teasers... thumbnail 1 summary
20160810_080709_001
Another day in the studio at the Quiltmaker offices in Golden, Colorado!

We had just a few segments to record, a bunch of promos and teasers to shoot – and that was really fun!  They had me laughing so hard!

I really love this crew, they are so great to work with!

It is always amazing how “seamless” it looks once all of the editing has happened and all of the bloopers are trimmed out, but during the video shooting itself?

I can’t tell you the number of times I tripped over my own tongue and had to start over again.  And again!  And….yes….again!

We had to switch out backdrop quilts at one point so here you see studio crew taking care of business while I watched from the bullpen area.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét