Sunday, Packing It Up!

Right off the top:  QUILT-CAM today at 2pm EASTERN!  Here on the blog.  Bring a project, cross your fingers that audio stays working! This... thumbnail 1 summary
20160806_110139

Right off the top:  QUILT-CAM today at 2pm EASTERN!  Here on the blog.  Bring a project, cross your fingers that audio stays working!

This little ditty arrived from Julie Latvin of Me & My Stitches while I was up at the cabin!

She had posted a photo of pendants she had recently created on Instagram and I knew right off that this hexagon log cabin pendant was for me.

I sent off an email, we paypal-ed the transaction and before I knew it the deed was done and on its way.

Isn’t this gorgeous?  Such TINY TINY piecing.  The blocks are paper pieced, and encased in glass with a metal frame around them.

I want to wear this for my Workshop recording in Golden this week! 

I may have to get more – I love quilty accessories.

Take a look at the back side:

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét