A Happy Snafu!

How cute is the helena Montana airport at 4:30am? This was my view as I stepped through security, climbed up the stairs to the second level ... thumbnail 1 summary
20160725_044834
How cute is the helena Montana airport at 4:30am?

This was my view as I stepped through security, climbed up the stairs to the second level where gates 3 and 4 are located, one for United and one for Delta.

We thought all was right for my 5:10 boarding and my 5:50am departure for Minneapolis which would get me further on to La Guardia and then home to Greensboro by dinner time.

We even boarded and were ready to go until….

“Ladies and gentleman, we have a maintenance issue…please retrieve your belongings and proceed back into the gate waiting area..”

Oh boy.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét