Meet Me in Montana!

This is the first time I flew into Bozeman, Montana - And I bet I’ll never fly this way again! It was one of those early early 3am alarm awa... thumbnail 1 summary
20160719_133621
This is the first time I flew into Bozeman, Montana -

And I bet I’ll never fly this way again!

It was one of those early early 3am alarm awakenings.  Stumble to the bathroom to start a shower. Glance at the phone to discover that messages have been coming in all night long (what night there is in 4 hours of sleep.) to find that my flights have been jacked around from a 2 hour delay, to a 4 hour delay, to now leaving in EVENING time, getting me into Bozeman aft4er midnight, via La Guardia and Indianapolis to Minneapolis to Bozeman.

WHAT!?

I was instantly awake and calling the Delta hotline.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét