A My Blue Heaven Day, Montana Style!

You just gotta love the “quilters attire” that shows up everywhere we go, bringing smiles and laughter and a nod of heads. This is the unifo... thumbnail 1 summary


You just gotta love the “quilters attire” that shows up everywhere we go, bringing smiles and laughter and a nod of heads.

This is the uniform of my people!  This is what I relate to!

Eat Sleep Quilt Repeat!  Is there anything better?

It’s always fun to meet folks who AREN’T quilters.  “What else do you like to do for fun?” they ask.  As if there is anything else we’d really like to be doing?

Oh, I love to hike and walk and watch good movies, read a good book now and then, visit historic sites and beautiful landmarks and usually there is quilting accompanying me as I go.

And I found myself in the company of very like minded folks yesterday in Bozeman, Montana with the Gallatin Quilters Guild, and friends who had traveled in from outside areas to spend the day with us in a My Blue Heaven workshop!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét