From Greensboro to Seattle to Alaska!

This was Sadie last night as I was packing my bags getting ready to leave for Seattle, and on to our Quiltville Alaskan Cruise with Craftour... thumbnail 1 summary
20160706_172302-1
This was Sadie last night as I was packing my bags getting ready to leave for Seattle, and on to our Quiltville Alaskan Cruise with Craftours!

Yep.

She knows what suitcases mean.

And this look just seems to say “Oh, but Mama!  You just got home a couple of days ago!  Do you HAVE to leave again?!”

Not only that, but I am taking her new best friend Irene with me.

Thanks to Robin, who sent Sadie a post-surgery Lamb Chop present, Sadie will be just fine until I get back.

Hold down the fort, Sister!

We got the results of her biopsy back.  They weren’t good.  They did find cancer cells in the lump tissue.  The margins are not as clear as they’d like them to be, but they THINK we will be good.  We just have to watch her very closely, and it is good that we got her in when we did.

Thank you to everyone who sent notes and messages, and cards in the mail!  You made a difficult time that much less stressful.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét