Butchart Gardens with Friends!

Hello, everyone! I’m home, all luggage accounted for. Sadie was waiting for me when I walked in the front door, travel weary and ready for b... thumbnail 1 summary
20160714_102236
Hello, everyone!

I’m home, all luggage accounted for.

Sadie was waiting for me when I walked in the front door, travel weary and ready for bed at nearly midnight, North Carolina time.

I slept the sleep of the dead, only to awaken at after 9am!

I was astounded, but when my brain kicked in I realized that my body was still on Seattle time, so all told, it wasn’t that bad.

Still, this is going out a bit late today because I forced myself to have a leisurely Saturday morning, catching up with my son before he went to work, and then toodling down here to the studio where my desk is to start to make sense of everything that has come in since I’ve been gone.

Today’s post is a leisurely walking tour through Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC.

And let me tell you, my photos don’t do this place justice.  It has to be experienced first hand!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét