For Quilters with a Heart ---

Happy Monday, everyone! This post is being written a bit ahead as my connectivity may be interrupted over the next few days while I’m in the... thumbnail 1 summary
19f25dd8-b66f-4b27-a70c-d6982033aa2e

Happy Monday, everyone!

This post is being written a bit ahead as my connectivity may be interrupted over the next few days while I’m in the Wilds of Kentucky!

I’m staying with my friend Irene outside of Louisville until we leave for retreat in Cave City on Tuesday.  Irene is just moving into a beautiful place out in the country and internet is not hooked up yet, and I don’t know what the situation will be until I get there and see what my cell reception will be as they won’t have internet until Tuesday.

So this is what is on my mind right now as I fly of to Kentucky.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét