Quilt-Cam 12/28/2013

Here we go again – New programs, new web cams, new frustrations, but we will learn it one way or another! This webcam is a LOWER end one, so... thumbnail 1 summary
wonkywishes 004
Here we go again – New programs, new web cams, new frustrations, but we will learn it one way or another!

This webcam is a LOWER end one, so hopefully it will be LESS technical and allow the camera to focus on ALL of the screen, not just the item closest to the screen, blurring out what is in the background..namely..ME!

We can hope...can't we?  

I'm working on Wonky Wishes blocks made from Maverick Stars!

Today I've got out the Electrohygiene machine...I felt in the need for green!

And I just made a silly rhyme :)

wonkywishes 005

Let's see if we can get this going shall we?

Click the arrow on the screen to start the feed below!


Ooops!  Laptop unplugged!  Give me 5 minutes and I"ll start another feed!

Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!
You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét