Yep--iPhone-o-gram! We're Sewing!

Update on the luggage damage--and pardon the one fingered typing. We have to take it to the airport to start the claim process. This was not... thumbnail 1 summary
Update on the luggage damage--and pardon the one fingered typing. We have to take it to the airport to start the claim process.

This was not checked luggage--

This usually goes under the seat in front of me and I've never had a problem but yesterday the under the seat area was already filled by a huge back pack that didn't leave room for my carry on. It does not fit the overhead bins on small commuter jets.

I was told it had to be checked plane side. It was already chaos on the plane because we were an hour late leaving San Francisco. And I trusted all would be okay.

Next time I will be more firm in saying no way Jose.

But we are sewing!!

Randy set up her 1080 for me in the sew ezi table and I'm sewing up a storm.

Randy just finished putting in the last border on her ocean waves beauty!

Darlynn and Debbie are stitching away on their projects.

The music is playing loud and the chatter and laughter is louder!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét