Turkey burgers ala DarLynn!

We are enjoying the cool down of the evening out on Randy's patio--- DarLynn is chef du jour, and you should smell the amazing turkey bu... thumbnail 1 summary
We are enjoying the cool down of the evening out on Randy's patio---

DarLynn is chef du jour, and you should smell the amazing turkey burgers on the grill!

Turkey, mushrooms, spinach, onion and seasoned to perfection!

((Debbie says. Wait! We haven't tasted them yet! Funny, Debbie, Funny!!))

I wish I could show you my project but I'm focusing on a couple mysteries and all is hush hush! Just know that the pieces are flying through the machine and what has been laid out on the floor is looking awesome!

Tomorrow we will take my bag to the airport and start the claim process.

We will stop by Best Buy and get a new laptop. I'm also looking for a camera for taking to Bali in a few weeks.

The upside?? There is no sales tax in Oregon. That's great on high dollar items like computers and cameras.

Hopefully we will be able to return to normal posts within a day or so.

Thank you all so much for sharing my burden and sadness over the horrific treatment of my luggage with me.

I'm not hopeful on the outcome, but we will do what we can.

Bonnie

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét