Just Like S’mores!

Last night, we enjoyed time around the fire pit, talking and visiting and making s’mores just like we did when we were younger. Randy becam... thumbnail 1 summary

Last night, we enjoyed time around the fire pit, talking and visiting and making s’mores just like we did when we were younger.

Randy became chief marshmallow roaster, and we applauded her ability to blow them out quickly when they caught on fire!

Melty gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate bars, all squooshed together between two graham crackers.

YUM!

You’ll have to forgive the blurry photos --- phones don’t like taking pics in the dark, but I think you can get a feel for how nice our last evening was!

oregon2012 316

We made plans for next year ---we talked about what things we’d be doing when we arrived home….and how life will change in the coming 12 months –Randy and Debbie both will have new grandchildren by the time we meet again. Life marches on!

oregon2012 317

No matter how far apart we are, we know we are only a phone call, a text, an email away!

oregon2012 318

We are stuck as close together as the marshmallow to this chocolate between the two graham crackers!

I’m at the Redmond airport—just getting ready to board. Next stop? San Francisco!

I packed the broken laptop in one suit case between my clothes.

I packed the broken featherweight between my projects in the other suitcase. I’m not dealing with lugging them around all the way home. Not like they can get any MORE broken?! My new string quilt is going on the plane with me --- I plan on snuggling with it ALL THE WAY HOME!!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét