Out for a Ride!

Four of us took a little side trip for a bike ride this morning before the heat of the day sets in. I hadn’t been on a bike in a while and ... thumbnail 1 summary

Four of us took a little side trip for a bike ride this morning before the heat of the day sets in.

I hadn’t been on a bike in a while and we chose a route that was fairly easy on everyone – which is good. I didn’t want to do anything to aggravate that sciatic nerve, but at the same time I needed to get some fresh air and sunshine!

The bike paths here in Sun River are amazing – there is something like 35 miles of bike paths for walking, running, biking, skating ---and the scenery is so beautiful.

oregon2012 082

I love photos with reflections in the water!

oregon2012 084

Me, DarLynn and Randy holding up a tree!

oregon2012 087

My favorite bridge crossing a gently flowing portion of the river.

oregon2012 086

Randy and Debbie resting in the shade along the river

oregon2012 089

We waved hello to this canoe as it drifted by ---and climbed back on our bikes to head back to our machines and quilt production!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét