Iphone-o-Gram! As seen from above--

Hello from the San Francisco Airport! There are no photos to this post as my pics are all on my laptop---yet I couldn't connect to wifi ... thumbnail 1 summary
Hello from the San Francisco Airport!

There are no photos to this post as my pics are all on my laptop---yet I couldn't connect to wifi for some reason so you will have to imagine this post without them.

There isn't much to see outside of Boise for a while, but the closer you get to San Francisco the more the landscape changes---desert turns to foothills which turn to mountains and barren earth becomes spotted with pines and brush.

Here and there I see the patchwork of farmland where hard work and determination have turned the unforgiving wasteland to green bounty.

I am awestruck at the appearance of snow capped mountains in the distance.

Crystal blue lakes appear to dot the land like precious gems.

What looks like a blowing dust storm turns out to be a huge burning wildfire---and I am caught speechless as my seat mate and I gaze in in wonder.

Closer to San Francisco the cause of our 1.5 hour delayed departure from Boise is self evident---rolling banks of thick fog hug the shore and the hillsides. This is the land of my childhood---the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been blessed to call many places home---but this is the place that grew me.

I'm boarding for Redmond soon---so anxious to reconnect with friends who will greet me when my flight lands!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét