Wednesday Wacky-Paper Button!

How would you like to join my team and learn some pretty neat ideas & techniques delivered right to your door once a month? That's r... thumbnail 1 summary
How would you like to join my team and learn some pretty neat ideas & techniques delivered right to your door once a month? That's right! And the best thing is, you don't have to hold classes or workshops EVER. That's the beauty of joining Stampin' Up! You'll be part of my team, earn 20% off all of your orders and...receive a monthly subscription to Stampin' Success. A monthly Stampin' Up! publication that gets mailed to you automatically. Stampin Success has tons of ideas each month and below is one of those ideas in last months publication:


What am I showing you today..........a "Paper Button"! Notice the little button on my card and how cute it is? I made it to match the colors used in the card. I'll even show you how if you keep reading below.



I also added an awning to the top of my card to make the goodies look like they are peeking from a window. I cut 1/2" x 3" strips of "Primrose Petals and Baja Breeze Cardstocks" and glued them to a panel by alternating the colors side-by-side. I then used the "Scallop Edge Border Punch on one long end, scored 1/2" above the scallops and folded. I scored again 1 1/2" from the first score line and folded in the opposite direction. I then trimmed 1/2" from the last score line and glued the 1/2" to the front of the card.

Now on to that cute little button:

Step 1:


Stamp the image you would like to use for your button. I used the candy image from the "Sweets for the Sweet" stamp set and stamped on copy paper so it wouldn't be bulky to work with. Cut with the "1" Circle Punch".

Step 2:

Using a paint brush and "Tombow Multipurpose Glue", spread a layer of glue to the top of the button. Press the stamped image over the button to glue in place.

Step 3:


Add glue to the sides of the button and work your way around the button by pressing the sides of your paper in place. You can add another layer of glue to the paper on the completed button and set aside to dry. This will give the button a shiny look. I chose to leave mine as is and added a small bow made out of Baker's Twine. I glued it in place using "Mini Glue Dots".

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze
  • Inks: Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
  • Tools: 1" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
  • Accessories: Bakers Twine
  • Stamps: Sweets For The Sweet
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét