VQF Class Day # 1

Today is my BUSY day! Two half day classes ---Sister’s Choice in the morning, and Boxy Stars in the afternoon. Bring it on, I’m ready! Bu... thumbnail 1 summary

Today is my BUSY day!

Two half day classes ---Sister’s Choice in the morning, and Boxy Stars in the afternoon.

Bring it on, I’m ready!

But first I’ll have to get the Sister’s Choice quilt off of my bed because that’s the one I’m sleeping under…

This is the entrance to St Michael’s College where my workshops are.

The college was founded in about 1904 and it is just a beautiful campus – this pic was taken yesterday as I walked through the drizzle to head to the cafeteria for lunch. I’m not complaining about the rain! It was cool and misty and the temperatures were wonderful – we are told to expect heat this weekend, so this was a nice bit of relief.

vermont2012 017

My class room building is a short walk from my dorm room ---I went about setting it up last evening so it would all be ready for today. One of the lucky things? It’s a one room building – I am the ONLY class in it!

vermont2012 014

Today this room will be hustling and bustling – but last evening it was quiet as I brought in the borrowed quilt stand, and set up my book table. Lots of windows, lots of open space and great lighting!

vermont2012 016

Hexie top makes a great table cover!

vermont2012 015

And we are ready to start the day!

Bring on the Quilters!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét