Saturday Simple!

Happy Saturday morning blog readers. I am so glad you stopped in today to visit! Have you ever used "Watercolor Paper" for creati... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Saturday morning blog readers. I am so glad you stopped in today to visit!

Have you ever used "Watercolor Paper" for creating without water coloring? That is what I did for today's card. I simply used the water color paper for a background layer. I love the slightly textured, raised areas of our water color paper. Take a look:


I started out with my card background cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" in Primrose Petals and folded in half. I added a piece of Watercolor Paper measuring 3 3/4" x 5". 


Using my 1" Square Punch, I punched a hole in a separate piece of Watercolor Paper. Using the "hole" in my paper, I centered the hole in my 1 1/4" Square Punch and created my frame. Cut another square using the 1 3/8" Square Punch.

Cut the bird's body and wing using the Bird Punch and Primrose Petals Cardstock. Glue the bird's body to the largest square. Add the frame square on top of the bird's body using skinny cut up pieces of a Stampin' Dimensional to make the frame raised. Glue the wing in place using a Stampin' Dimensional. Add Pearl Jewels as the eye and to add bling to the wing. Glue completed square to your card about 1 1/4" below the top and centered horizontally.

Stamp sentiment from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set in Primrose Petals Ink!

Have a great weekend and come back and visit. I enjoy reading your comments and your emails, thanks so much for visiting!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét