Rainy Day --Hanging in the Cabin!

This day has flown by ----we went early this morning to do our hiking, and it’s a good thing we did – it started raining at lunch time. A ra... thumbnail 1 summary

This day has flown by ----we went early this morning to do our hiking, and it’s a good thing we did – it started raining at lunch time.

A rainy day in the mountains, a cute little cabin to call home for a few days ---

A LONG NAP OPPORTUNITY!

In between the naps and lunch and the watching of movies and the sewing – we took a drive down by the Linville river ---Sadie loving every minute – in fact, doesn’t she just look SO HAPPY sitting in the car? LOL

newland_NC 102

If there was such a thing as “the most peaceful place on earth” This would be it!

newland_NC 100

I think this guy thought so too—he was enjoying an afternoon of fly fishing, even with the rain drops falling around him.

newland_NC 088

And I had to throw in this picture of Shamu in the parking lot at Grandfather Mountain into the mix….she just looks so great there at the edge of the drop off with the blue ridge behind her. Advertising photo, anyone?

newland_NC 056

My little sewing station ---I brought my folding table, AND my chair. I wanted to be sure I was comfy for the amount of time I get to sew while here. ((Please let it keep raining!))

newland_NC 104

Pieces chaining through the machine!

newland_NC 105

My three blocks for the latest installment of Barrister’s Sow-A-Long over at Randy’s Blog!

Clay’s Choice, Anvil, and Flock of Geese!

I’m not sure what to work on next! I brought my bin of shirt strings ----I may just start string piecing and then decide what to do with them later -----

Right now the baked potatoes smell just about done, the steaks will be going on the grill –and raining or not –it’s a great evening just to BE.

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét