iPhone-o-Gram! The Waiting Room Edition!

While on the long drive home, my engine light came on letting me know it was time to get Shamu in for routine oil change and maintenance. I ... thumbnail 1 summary
While on the long drive home, my engine light came on letting me know it was time to get Shamu in for routine oil change and maintenance.

I can't believe I've had this van for a year now---and wonder of wonders, just when I was thinking that I needed to call the dealership to schedule my appointment---the phone rings through the bluetooth---

"This is Tom at Modern Toyota. I'm calling to wish your Sienna a happy birthday."

Lol!! I talked to him a bit---told him how I love this van--and then asked him to transfer me over to the service department.

How convenient is this?? What were the chances he would call me right after the engine light came on?

This adds a whole new dimension to the phrase "Don't call us, We'll call you!"

So here I sit while Shamu gets the once over so we will be ready to head to the mountains this evening.

And because it was already in the car----I'm stitching on a binding making good use of found time---and keeping myself from freezing in here because the A/C is set on SNOW!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét