Boxy Stars Afternoon!

I want you to hum along with me to the tune of the theme song from Gilligan’s Island: “A Three Hour Class!! A Three Hour Class!!” Just how... thumbnail 1 summary

I want you to hum along with me to the tune of the theme song from Gilligan’s Island:

“A Three Hour Class!! A Three Hour Class!!”

Just how much can one get done in “A THREE HOUR CLASS?!” ((A Three Hour Class!!))

Amazingly, quite a bit!

Boxy Stars is one of those that goes together so quickly and looks so different depending on what fabrics and values you have chosen to go where. I loved it done in 30s fabrics, I loved seeing the batik variations, and the one that was Christmas themed…and the ones that were joint projects with the blocks being destined for Quilts of Valor ---

Some only got one block done, but many parts well on the way for more --- some got two or three blocks done, and all will be fabulous!

Take a look at what we got up too in our “THREE HOUR CLASS!! our THREE HOUR CLASS!”

And the fun continues! We’ve still got Friday, Saturday and Sunday yet to go ----

I think I’m going to need a nap! :cD

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét