Happy Birthday to my son Greg!

My son came into this world on May 28, 1987, two weeks late and weighing in at 9 lbs. 7 1/4 oz. Seems like just yesterday. He and his girlfr... thumbnail 1 summary
My son came into this world on May 28, 1987, two weeks late and weighing in at 9 lbs. 7 1/4 oz. Seems like just yesterday. He and his girlfriend Allison, along with a group of friends are away for the Memorial Day weekend camping in the Mount Katahdin area. He has been into kayaking lately so Dave and I purchased a kayak for him for his birthday and this is the card I made for him:


Not a kayak but the closest I could come to a kayak, using the sailboat stamp image from "The Open Sea Stamp Set":


I used a little bit of punch art on my helm. I first stamped the image using "Midnight Muse Ink" and cut out the circle with my "2 1/2" Circle Punch". I then used my "Big Shot Machine" to cut a 3" circle from the "3" Circle Die" and layered my stamped image. Using the "Word Window Punch", I cut 4 and snipped them in half. Glue each piece on the back of the 3" circle evenly spaced to create your helm.

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: The Open Sea, Friendly Phrases
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
  • Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot Machine, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Baker's Twine, Neutrals Designer Buttons
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét